Thursday, May 17, 2012

Valentine's Day is NOT in May! LOL

Yes, I'm well aware that Valentine's Day falls in February and I did in fact make these somewhere around then. ;) Things have been a little hectic here as my daughter got an infection back in January and has been battling it, in and out of the hospital, since. If you see my last post prior to this one, you'll see that she had gotten a fever and I knew something was wrong, but I had no idea it would end up being the drama that it became. She ended up having surgery, stayed nearly 3 weeks in total at the hospital and came home with a PICC line. She's doing much better now and seems to on her way to a full recovery. Fingers crossed!!! Let's show some LOVE for my baby girl. <3 I used some of the Crate Paper Paper Heart collection on this card and MFT's Pure Innocence - Love You with all my Heart stamp set.
I know these aren't traditional Valentine colors, but I have been LOVING yellow for a while now and I loved how this card came out. I used the Penny Black Love Song stamp, some GORGEOUS flowers from I Am Roses and Prima and of course some twine from The Twinery!!!

No comments: